Reasons to be cheerful #6
I've had a few weeks off from writing this list. That was not because there was nothing to say, but because I've been trying to spend more time disconnected and enjoying a wider variety of activities that don't require a screen. So let me catch you up on the things that have been making me smile recently...
- new binoculars; a great boost for my newfound love of birdwatching
- discovering #BirdsSeenIn2021, this alongside Dean Wilson's pebble of the day series is reason enough to be on Twitter
- taking a new approach to my phone use and really feeling the benefits
- a couple of long walks a little further afield; exploring different sections of the region's waggonways and including a return to the coast
- another successful virtual weekend away
- and last but not least, a win for Newcastle today