A virtual visit to Amsterdam
Six weeks on from our last virtual weekend away we were on our imaginary travels again this weekend. Our destination for this trip was Amsterdam.
Once more, our plans involved exploring the history, culture and cuisine of our chosen destination. Some highlights included:
- visiting Anne Frank House via Anne’s video diary
- a night at the Rijksmuseum
- David Hockney’s thoughts on Vincent Van Gogh and Spring
- a fine selection of Dutch beer and cheeses
- some rather successful creations in the kitchen (if I don’t say so myself) including a Dutch apple cake and a selection of bar snacks
Where next, who knows?
This is day 34 of my #100DaysToOffload challenge. Want to get involved? Find out more at 100daystooffload.com