Reasons to be cheerful #4
Some weeks these lists are hard to write. Not for the lack of things to put on them but that other things happening in the world make each item feel insignificant. And then I remember, that's exactly why I write them.
So here's a selection of things that keep me smiling:
- my parents got their first vaccine dose
- planning a summer refresh for the yard, including making a scale drawing to try out options
- an impromptu walk along the river with Izz
- buds bursting and the first sign of blossom
- a successful first foray into making chicken kiev